Well-positioned furnished rentals within an upscale development set in lush landscaping within a residential neighborhood of New Port Richey, FL. Located northwest of Tampa and minutes from the Suncrest Parkway, this development is ideal for commuting or enjoying the beaches, Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks and the many parks, golf courses and leisure opportunities in the area.
The relaxed one, two and three bedroom apartments within the development have been designed to deliver the quality of surroundings our guests look for in a corporate rental. Properties benefit from sizeable layouts with modern interior design, hardwood or carpet flooring, plenty of storage and lots of innovative touches that make you feel welcome. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment highlights can include vaulted ceilings with fans, central air and heat, large windows with blinds, private patio or balcony, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, laundry facilities, large closets, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with all appliances.
Development highlights include a fitness center, business center, swimming pool with sundeck, spa, clubhouse, parking, children’s playground, cybercafe, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development is located at 7101 Columns Circle, New Port Richey, FL 34655. It’s easily commutable from Tampa and Tarpon Springs, minutes from local stores and restaurants and within easy reach of Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, Johns Hopkins, local beaches, golf courses and outdoor areas.
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital (1.34 mi)1 reviews
- 3 reviews
- Medical Center of Trinity (2.27 mi)74 reviews
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital (3.98 mi)24 reviews
- AdventHealth North Pinellas (5.86 mi)27 reviews
- Excel Creative Learning Academy (2.26 mi)1 reviews
- Wee Kids of Pasco Inc (3.22 mi)1 reviews
- Locke Mittye P Elementary School (2.51 mi)1 reviews
- Trinity College of Florida (1.14 mi)2 reviews
- La Petite Academy of New Pt Richey (1.34 mi)5 reviews