Temporary furnished apartments within a modern urban development in a sought-after neighborhood in Mesa, AZ. Located just east of Downtown Tempe and Phoenix, this development is ideal for Arizona State University, the 101 and 202, Tempe Marketplace, Riverview Park and The Salt River.
The high quality one and two bedroom apartments within the development offer light-filled living areas that deliver the private space you need to relax after a long day. Properties benefit from generous layouts with large living areas, tasteful decor, hardwood or carpet flooring, practical storage, modern fixtures and fittings and exquisite standards of finishing throughout. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment amenities can include 9’ ceilings with fans, large windows with blinds, central air and heat, private patio or balcony, hardwood or carpet flooring, dining room, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, walk-in closets, dining room, laundry facilities, a full bathroom and fully equipped eat-in kitchen with all appliances.
Development amenities include two swimming pools with sundecks, fitness center, business center, covered parking, sports court, package lockers, courtesy patrol, dog par, firepit, outdoor lounge, BBQ area, onsite maintenance, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development can be found at 2354 W University Drive, Mesa, AZ 85201. It’s a central position close to Sloan Park, ASU, East Valley Institute of Technology, Mesa Community College, Banner Desert Medical Center and local stores, restaurants and amenities.
- Banner Desert Medical Center (2.27 mi)236 reviews
- Tempe St. Luke's Hospital (3.47 mi)126 reviews
- 8 reviews
- Cardon Children's Medical Center (2.21 mi)62 reviews
- SCNM Medical Center (1.21 mi)24 reviews
- Arizona Academy of Emergency Services (0.89 mi)2 reviews
- Tempe Montessori School (1.1 mi)3 reviews
- Mesa Barber School (0.61 mi)4 reviews
- Adams Elementary School (1.71 mi)1 reviews
- Dobson Montessori Schools (1.98 mi)5 reviews