Newly renovated corporate apartments within a welcoming development set inside lake-filled landscaping in Palm Harbor, FL. Located between Palm Harbor and Tarpon Springs, around an hour north of Tampa, this development is ideal for local beaches, Highway 19, Tarpon Springs Campus, Saint Petersburg Community College, Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks and Sunset Beach.
The feature-rich one and two bedroom apartments within the development offer the quality of light and space that you will love coming home to each day. Properties benefit from generous layouts with open plan living areas, high ceilings, tasteful decor, modern fixtures and fittings and exquisite attention to detail throughout. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment features can include high ceilings with fans, large windows with blinds, hardwood or carpet flooring, private patio or balcony, central air and heat, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, minibar, walk-in closets, laundry facilities, a full bathroom with tub and a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
Development features include a 24/7 fitness center, business center, two swimming pools with sundecks, outdoor grills, covered parking, WiFi, clubhouse, dog park, pergola, children’s playground, boat parking, car care center, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development can be found at 2350 Cypress Pond Road, Palm Harbor, FL 3468. It’s an excellent position by Highway 19 and Lake Tarpon, minutes from the beach, from local shopping and dining and a short commute south to Tampa.
- AdventHealth North Pinellas (1.59 mi)27 reviews
- Florida Hospital (2.24 mi)5 reviews
- Mease Countryside Hospital (5.67 mi)54 reviews
- Bay Regional Urgent Care (2.32 mi)10 reviews
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital (6.62 mi)1 reviews
- Palm Harbor University High School (2.37 mi)1 reviews
- Seal Swim School (1.32 mi)4 reviews
- Palm Harbor Montessori Academy (2.38 mi)5 reviews
- Elisa Nelson Elementary School (3.18 mi)1 reviews
- Bee's Knees Preschool (3.33 mi)3 reviews
General Error from Yelp Fusion API
Curl failed with error #6: Could not resolve host: api.yelp.com256