Furnished short-term apartments within a laid back development surrounded by tropical landscaped grounds in a quiet residential area of Hudson, FL. Located an hour north of Tampa on the west coast, this is ideal commuter territory. It is just minutes from Highway 19, local beaches, the Gulf coast, local shopping and dining and Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point.
The elegant two and three bedroom apartments within the development have been designed to make the most of lush surroundings and light. Properties benefit from generous layouts with tasteful interior design, carpet or hardwood flooring, modern fixtures and fittings, lots of storage and some luxury touches in every room. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment features can include high ceilings with fans, private screened balcony or patio, large windows with views, central air and heat, drive or garage, carpet or hardwood flooring, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, ample closets, laundry facilities, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with all appliances.
Development features include a swimming pool with sundeck, fitness center, business center, clubhouse, children’s playground, parking, picnic area, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development is located at 15902 Spyglass Terrace, Hudson, FL 34667. It’s within the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Metropolitan Area and an hour from Tampa. It’s also just minutes from Hudson Beach, local shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point (1.99 mi)34 reviews
- MedExpress Urgent Care (3.96 mi)13 reviews
- Gulf Coast Medical Center (4.54 mi)16 reviews
- Crmc Bayonet Point/Hudson Medical Center (1.97 mi)1 reviews
- Ramireddy K MD (1.92 mi)2 reviews
- Northwest Elementary School (2.69 mi)1 reviews
- Moon Lake Elementary School (5.52 mi)2 reviews
- 3 reviews
- Holy Cross Day Care Learning Center (5.99 mi)2 reviews
- Aaaaaaa Suncoast Driving School (2.42 mi)1 reviews