Recently renovated furnished housing within a modern development set in private grounds in a thriving residential area of Mesa. Located southeast of central Mesa and Phoenix, this development is also close to US-60, 101 loop, Fiesta Mall, Banner Gateway Medical Center, Concord Village, Arizona General Hospital, Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport and everything that’s happening this side of the city.
The high specification one, two and three bedroom apartments within the development offer newly renovated surroundings that deliver the latest in interior design. Properties feature sizeable layouts with open plan living spaces, lots of natural light, neutral décor, modern lighting and flooring and lots of innovative touches that can make a place feel special. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment highlights can include 9’ ceilings with fans, large windows with views, air conditioning with Nest thermostat, private patio or balcony, hardwood or carpet flooring, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, laundry facilities, large closets a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with black appliances.
Development highlights can include a two swimming pools with sundecks, spa, business center, fitness center, outdoor grills, garage parking, clubhouse, dog park, games room, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development is at 1361 S Greenfield Road, Mesa, AZ 85206. It’s an excellent position close to light rail and public transport, US-60, the 101 loop, hiking and biking trails, Superstition Springs Mall and Banner Gateway Medical Center.
- Banner Gateway Medical Center (0.92 mi)181 reviews
- Abrazo Mesa Hospital (1.75 mi)3 reviews
- Banner Heart Hospital (2.91 mi)31 reviews
- Trusted Care Surgery Centers (0.85 mi)5 reviews
- Banner Baywood Medical Center (2.99 mi)112 reviews
- 30 reviews
- Towne Meadows Elementary School (2.32 mi)5 reviews
- Franklin at Brimhall Elementary School (0.59 mi)1 reviews
- The Goddard School (1.35 mi)16 reviews
- Challenger Basic Schools (1.33 mi)3 reviews