Single story furnished apartments within an upscale development set in lush green landscaped grounds on the border of Phoenix and Glendale, AZ. Located west of the city just outside the AZ-101 Loop, the development has views of State Farm Stadium and is just a short drive from Westgate Entertainment District and the Gila River Arena, Luke Air Force Base, Desert Diamond Casino and Gateway Pavilions.
The light-filled one and two bedroom apartments within the development offer sumptuous living spaces designed to make you feel at home right away. Properties benefit from sizeable layouts with expansive living spaces, tasteful interior décor, modern fixtures and fittings, views of the grounds and high standards of finishing throughout. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment amenities can include 11’ ceilings with fans, large windows, smart technology, central air and heat, private yard, patio or balcony, hardwood or carpet flooring, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, walk-in closets, laundry facilities, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances.
Development amenities include a business center, fitness center, Yoga studio, swimming pool with sundeck, resident’s lounge, WiFi, parking, BBQ grill area, serenity park, courtesy patrol, laundry, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development is located at 9999 W Missouri Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85305. It’s a great position, close to commuter routes, a short drive from Phoenix, Glendale Community College and Grand Canyon University.
- St. Joseph's Westgate Medical Center (1.82 mi)50 reviews
- 17 reviews
- Banner Estrella Medical Center (2.75 mi)141 reviews
- Abrazo West Campus (5.8 mi)121 reviews
- Camelback Medical Centers (0.61 mi)8 reviews
- Legacy Traditional School - Phoenix (0.98 mi)6 reviews
- Driving Arizona (0.46 mi)4 reviews
- Legacy Traditional School - Avondale (5.37 mi)6 reviews
- Camelback Academy Charter School (2.92 mi)3 reviews
- Estrella Mountain Community College (4.65 mi)15 reviews