Newly renovated furnished apartments within a friendly development set in private grounds in a convenient part of Aurora, CO. Located a few miles east of Denver, this development is convenient for I-225, Anschutz Medical Campus, Buckley Air Force Base, Wings Over the Rockies and routes to Downtown Denver and Denver International Airport.
The high specification one, two and three bedroom apartments within the development offer the quality of light and space you want to see in a corporate apartment. Properties feature generous layouts with large rooms, lots of light, tasteful decor and lots of luxury touches that can make a place feel special. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment highlights can include high ceilings with fans, large windows with views, air conditioning, fireplace, private patio or balcony, hardwood or carpet flooring, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, laundry facilities, walk-in closets a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and black appliances.
Development highlights can include a business center, fitness center, swimming pool with sundeck, outdoor grills, sauna, sports court, picnic area, laundry, parking, private grounds and secure entry.
The development is located at 932 S Helena Way, Aurora, CO 80017. It’s convenient for the Town Center at Aurora mall and City Center Marketplace Shopping Center, I-225, Settler’s Park, Tollgate Park, CentrePointe Park. Buckley Air Force Base and routes into Downtown Denver.
- The Medical Center of Aurora (1.44 mi)94 reviews
- UCHealth Emergency Room - Aurora Central (0.29 mi)25 reviews
- UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital (3.43 mi)139 reviews
- Aurora Presbyterian Hospital (2.14 mi)1 reviews
- Kindred Hospital Aurora (2.13 mi)2 reviews
- Aurora Public Schools (2.74 mi)1 reviews
- Rangeview High School (2.23 mi)6 reviews
- Aurora Public Schools District (5.25 mi)1 reviews
- iKid Academy (4.53 mi)19 reviews
- Mrachek Middle School (1.89 mi)1 reviews