Premium furnished apartments within a relaxed development just north of the center of St. Petersburg, FL. Located by Highway 92 to MacDill Air Force Base, the development is ideal for I-275 into Tampa, St. Pete–Clearwater International Airport, Gateway Market Center, Mangrove Bay and Cypress Links Golf Courses and Downtown St. Petersburg.
The architect-designed one, two and three bedroom apartments within the development deliver everything you need to begin living the moment you arrive. Properties benefit from sizeable layouts with tasteful interior design, modern fixtures and fittings, lots of storage and exceptional levels of finishing throughout. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment amenities can include vaulted ceilings with fans, air conditioning, large windows with views, private patio or balcony, carpet or hardwood flooring, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, walk-in closets, a full bathroom with soaking tub and a fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
Development amenities include a business center, fitness center, heated swimming pool with sundeck, BBQ area, garage parking, clubhouse, spa, children’s playground, games room, dog park, bike storage, courtyards, walking trail, café, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development is at 871 Ibis Walk Place North, St. Petersburg, FL 33716. It’s an excellent position for getting around. It is close to transport links to Tampa, MacDill, Downtown St. Petersburg and the shopping, dining and leisure opportunities that make this part of Florida so popular.
- St. Anthony's Hospital (6 mi)39 reviews
- Northside Hospital (4.43 mi)22 reviews
- Sinus & Nasal Institute of Florida (0.64 mi)5 reviews
- St. Petersburg General Hospital (6.43 mi)25 reviews
- Women's Care Florida (2.29 mi)1 reviews
- Shorecrest Preparatory School (3.29 mi)2 reviews
- Gingerbread Schools (1.96 mi)3 reviews
- Sea School (1.19 mi)3 reviews
- Galen College of Nursing (0.69 mi)5 reviews
- St Paul Catholic School (5.25 mi)1 reviews