Spacious furnished apartments within a well-managed development surrounded by mature landscaped grounds in a central part of Pinellas Park. Located between Clearwater and St. Petersburg and a short commute southwest of Tampa, this development is ideal for local beaches, MacDill Air Force Base, I-275, Highway 19 and everything that’s going on in this part of Florida.
The traditional one, two and three bedroom apartments within the development have been designed to deliver the quality of light and space you want to see in a corporate rental in Florida. Each property benefits from generous layouts with neutral decor, modern fixtures and fittings, premium lighting and flooring and some thoughtful touches that can elevate a space. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment features can include 9’ ceilings with fans, large windows with views, private patio or balcony, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, central air and heat, carpet or hardwood flooring, walk-in closets, laundry facilities, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with all appliances.
Development features include a swimming pool with sundeck, fitness center, business center, clubhouse, dog park, outdoor kitchen, parking, onsite maintenance, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development is at 8500 Belcher Road, Pinellas Park, FL 33781. It’s a central position, minutes from St. Petersburg, Largo, Clearwater, local beaches, I-275 and routes to beaches, shopping, dining, the airport and anything else you might need.
- Northside Hospital (2.71 mi)21 reviews
- St. Petersburg General Hospital (3.07 mi)25 reviews
- Morton Plant Hospital (2.19 mi)1 reviews
- St. Anthony's Hospital (7.25 mi)39 reviews
- Bardmoor Emergency Center (2.22 mi)6 reviews
- Pinellas Secondary School (0.62 mi)1 reviews
- Safer Dixie Driving School (1.01 mi)1 reviews
- Admiral Farragut Academy (4.84 mi)5 reviews
- Morgan Fitzgerald Middle School (2.12 mi)2 reviews
- iDiscover Christian Academy (2.56 mi)3 reviews