Short-term executive apartments in downtown San Diego, CA. Located in the prestigious Marina District, this Spanish-inspired apartment development has everything. The great location is backup up by well-appointed apartments, modern amenities and all those little touches the modern professional needs while working away from home.
The contemporary studio, one and two bedroom apartments within the development have to be seen to be believed. Each spacious property is tastefully decorated and finished, features premium fixtures, quality flooring and lots more besides. All apartments are presented in pristine condition and fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment amenities can include vaulted ceilings with fans, air conditioning, private patio or balcony, hardwood or carpet flooring, fireplace, cable or satellite TV, internet, laundry facilities, walk-in closets, a full bathroom and fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
Development amenities include a business center, fitness center, Wi-Fi, resident’s lounge, rooftop pool and sundeck, covered parking, landscaped courtyard gardens and secure entry. The development is pet friendly.
Located at 780 West G Street, San Diego, CA 92101, the area has a lot going for it. With the San Diego Trolley Green Line just outside, local stores, restaurants, galleries and more close by and commuter routes into the city only a short distance away, this development really does have a bit of everything!
- Sharp Coronado Hospital (1.3 mi)91 reviews
- Sharp Rees-Stealy Downtown (0.98 mi)358 reviews
- 65 reviews
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego (2.72 mi)383 reviews
- UC San Diego Medical Center, Hillcrest (2.88 mi)308 reviews
- Washington Elementary School (0.8 mi)3 reviews
- Urban Discovery Academy (1.03 mi)14 reviews
- King chavez High School (0.58 mi)5 reviews
- City Tree Christian School (0.87 mi)21 reviews
- 19 reviews