Traditional furnished apartments set within a lively part of Aurora Colorado. Located east of Downtown Denver, close to Stapleton’s Central Park this apartment community offer high specification interiors, generous facilities, inclusive culture, friendly neighbors and easy access to the city or local amenities.
The well-appointed one and two bedroom apartments within the community offer impressive living spaces for the money. All properties benefit from spacious floor plans that maximize natural light, modern décor, premium fixtures and fittings, hardwood or carpet flooring and lots of luxury touches. Apartments are fully furnished and equipped and are maintained in move-in condition for your convenience.
Apartment highlights can include elevated ceilings, private patio or balcony, large windows with views, central air and heat, hardwood or carpet flooring, laundry facilities, cable TV and internet, walk-in closets, a full bathroom and fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and GE appliances.
Community highlights include a central courtyard garden, fire put, grill area, bike racks, dog park, garage parking and secure entry. The community is pet friendly.
The community is at 7575 East 29th Place, Denver CO 80238. It’s a couple miles east of Denver in a relaxed residential area. It is convenient for the F-15 pool, Central Park Recreation Center and Bluff Lake Nature Center as well as Eastbridge Town Center and commuter routes into and out of the city.
- Rose Medical Center (2.56 mi)109 reviews
- UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital (3.26 mi)139 reviews
- Saint Joseph Hospital (3.91 mi)76 reviews
- Stapleton Pediatrics (0.1 mi)54 reviews
- 93 reviews
- The Goddard School (3.49 mi)7 reviews
- Primrose School of Denver Central Park (0.33 mi)3 reviews
- William "Bill" Roberts School (1.15 mi)3 reviews
- Montessori Children's House of Denver (2.34 mi)6 reviews
- Create Cooking School (1.25 mi)38 reviews