Downtown short-term housing within a waterside development set in private grounds in a lively area of Bradenton, FL. Located on the edge of the Manatee River by Manatee Memorial Hospital, the development is ideal for Highway 41, Bradenton Convention Center, DeSoto Square Mall, IMG Academy, Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport and local shopping, dining and entertainment.
The architect-designed one, two and three bedroom apartments within the development are everything our guests tell us they look for in a corporate apartment. Each property benefits from generous layouts with light living spaces, tasteful interior design, modern fixtures and fittings, lots of storage and some thoughtful touches that can elevate a space. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment amenities can include high ceilings with fans, private screened balcony or patio, air conditioning, large windows with views of the water, hardwood or carpet flooring, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, laundry facilities, walk-in closets, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
Development amenities include a heated swimming pool with sundeck, fitness center, business center, clubhouse, picnic area, garage parking, courtyard, firepit, laundry, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development is located at 606 3rd Avenue West, Bradenton, FL 34205. It’s a lovely position by the river, close to local schools, stores and restaurants and a short drive from I-75 and I-275, Tampa and St. Petersburg.
- Manatee Memorial Hospital (0.41 mi)28 reviews
- Manatee Memorial Hospital (3.19 mi)5 reviews
- Blake Medical Center (3.52 mi)53 reviews
- Manatee Heart Center (0.41 mi)1 reviews
- 1 reviews
- Bradenton Christian School (2.93 mi)1 reviews
- Tiny Tots University (1.61 mi)1 reviews
- Right On Target Security Academy (2.51 mi)1 reviews
- Louise R Johnson Middle School (2.37 mi)1 reviews
- Zenith Real Estate School (1.45 mi)6 reviews