Contemporary furnished housing community in a very convenient part of Aurora, Colorado. Located close to Buckley Air Force Base, the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora Community College and local amenities, this community is perfectly placed to become your next home.
The nicely-designed one, two and three bedroom apartments within the community have been designed to maximize natural light and living space. Properties benefit from open living areas, large windows, light neutral décor, upgraded lighting, new flooring and lots of inspired touches that can elevate a space. All apartments are provided fully furnished and equipped and are maintained in move-in condition for your convenience.
Apartment features can include high ceilings with fans, large windows with views, private balcony or patio, central heat and air, cable TV and internet, fireplace, hardwood or carpet flooring, oversized closets, laundry facilities, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
Community features include a fitness center, business center, laundry, covered parking, picnic area with BBQs, games room, wood wall and a clubhouse. The community is pet friendly.
The community is located at 456 South Ironton Street, Aurora, CO 80012. It’s just east of Downtown Aurora in a residential area. It is convenient for Buckley Air Force Base and other city highlights as well as local shopping, dining and entertainment.
- UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital (2.62 mi)137 reviews
- The Medical Center of Aurora (2.06 mi)93 reviews
- Kindred Hospital Aurora (2.32 mi)2 reviews
- 91 reviews
- Rose Medical Center (4.13 mi)108 reviews
- 13 reviews
- Primrose School at Lowry (2.02 mi)4 reviews
- Challenge School (1.04 mi)2 reviews
- International School of Denver (2.05 mi)1 reviews
- Three Bears Learning Center (1.43 mi)5 reviews