Inspired short-term apartments with lake views in the Steiner Ranch area of Austin. The location is convenient for Downtown Austin, the University of Texas at Austin, the Texas Capitol and University Medical Center Brackenridge. The development is set inside private grounds, the apartments are large and fully featured and have access to a selection of modern amenities.
The recently renovated one, two, three and four bedroom apartments within the development have been updated to reflect everything the modern guest demands. Modern décor, open floor plans, light airy living spaces, premium fixtures and fittings and amazing attention to detail. Apartments are provided fully furnished and equipped too.
Apartment highlights can include 10’ ceilings with fans, large windows with views, private balcony or patio, fireplace, hardwood and carpet flooring, laundry facilities, spacious closets, attached garage, full bathroom with tub and a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
Development highlights include a fitness center, business center, Wi-Fi, swimming pool with sundeck, sauna, outdoor kitchen, games room, movie theater, wine cellar, covered parking and children’s playground. The development is pet friendly.
The development can be found at 4500 Steiner Ranch Boulevard, Austin, TX 78732. It is northeast of the city close to Lake Travis and the Balcones Canyonlands Preserve. It is close to amenities and everything you’re likely to need while you’re working in Austin.
- Family Emergency Hospital at Lake Travis (0.57 mi)14 reviews
- The Hospital At Westlake Medical Center (6.93 mi)14 reviews
- Austin Diagnostic Clinic - Steiner Ranch (0.41 mi)30 reviews
- 12 reviews
- 11 reviews
- The Magnolia School (3.42 mi)6 reviews
- International School of Texas (3.13 mi)20 reviews
- Children's Center of Austin (0.18 mi)9 reviews
- 4Points Academy (0.38 mi)1 reviews
- School In The Hills (1.23 mi)9 reviews