Relaxed corporate apartments within an upscale development set inside lush landscaped grounds in a nice area of Santa Barbara, CA. Located minutes from highways 101 and 154, this development is ideal for getting to Santa Barbara Amtrak Station, University of California Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara City College, Santa Barbara Airport and local shopping, dining and beaches.
The feature-packed studio, one and two bedroom apartments within the development provide the quality of light and space we look for in a new home. Properties benefit from light and airy interiors with flowing floor plans, large windows, tasteful decor, premium wood or carpet flooring and lots of thoughtful touches that can elevate a space. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment features can include 9’ ceilings with fans, private balcony or patio, large windows with views, central air and heat, carpet or hardwood flooring, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, walk-in closets, laundry facilities, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with all appliances.
Development features include a swimming pool with sundeck, business center, fitness center, clubhouse, WiFi, parking, picnic area, bike storage, laundry, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development is located at 3999 Via Lucero, Santa Barbara, CA 93110. It’s ideal for the Funk Zone, Stearns Wharf, Old Mission Santa Barbara, State Street, Arroyo Burro Beach Country Park, Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History, Santa Barbara Zoo and Westmont College.
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital (1.99 mi)28 reviews
- Cottage Children's Medical Center (1.97 mi)80 reviews
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital (3.18 mi)22 reviews
- Sansum Clinic (0.22 mi)6 reviews
- 7 reviews
- University Of California - Santa Barbara (5.47 mi)116 reviews
- Santa Barbara City College (4.15 mi)34 reviews
- Trinity Preschool & Kindergarten (1.01 mi)2 reviews
- Montessori Center School (4.42 mi)13 reviews
- iSurf (0.38 mi)27 reviews