Short-term housing within an upscale development set inside private grounds on the edge of Mission Bay in San Diego, CA. Located just north of the Bay, this development is close to I-5 into Downtown and a short commute to University of San Diego, University of California San Diego, San Diego Airport, Miramar, La Jolla and everything San Diego has got going on.
The feature-packed studio, one and two bedroom apartments within the development deliver all the amenities you look for in a corporate apartment with a few extras thrown in. Properties benefit from open plan living spaces with tasteful décor, carpet or hardwood flooring, premium fixtures and fittings, practical storage and exquisite attention to detail in every room. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment highlights can include high ceilings, air conditioning, private patio or balcony, large windows, carpet or hardwood flooring, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, large closets, laundry facilities, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
Development highlights include a swimming pool with sundeck, fitness center, business center, parking, BBQ area, sports courts, hot tub, laundry, WiFi, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development is located at 3883 Ingraham Street, San Diego, CA 92109. It’s an enviable position on the edge of Mission Bay across from SeaWorld and minutes from the Pacific Ocean and I-5 into San Diego.
- 191 reviews
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla (6.54 mi)395 reviews
- PlushCare Primary Health (0.3 mi)56 reviews
- Sharp Memorial Hospital (4.84 mi)337 reviews
- UC San Diego Medical Center, Hillcrest (4.84 mi)308 reviews
- Crown Point Junior Music Academy (0.21 mi)20 reviews
- Sandbox by the Sea Preschool (1.12 mi)18 reviews
- G3Kids (1.02 mi)49 reviews
- Mission Bay High School (1.08 mi)7 reviews
- Seaside Preschool (1.59 mi)8 reviews