Furnished temporary apartments within a serene development set in green landscaped grounds in a convenient area of Santa Rosa, California. Located east of the town center by Spring Lake Park, the development is convenient for Downtown, Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, Highway 101, Santa Rosa Junior College, Coddingtown Mall and the Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center to name a few.
The well-designed one, two and three bedroom apartments within the development offer a tranquil place to come home to after a long day. Each property benefits from light-filled layouts with tasteful decor, modern fixtures and fittings, high ceilings, hardwood or carpet flooring, plenty of storage and lots of welcoming touches that make you feel at home. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment features can include high ceilings, large windows with blinds, private patio or balcony, carpet or hardwood flooring, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, walk-in closets, laundry facilities, a full bathroom with tub and a fully equipped kitchen with all appliances.
Development features include a swimming pool with sundeck, parking, onsite management and maintenance, private grounds and secure entry.
The development is located at 3732 Ahl Park Court, Santa Rosa, CA 95405. It’s by Route 12 and east of US 101, a short drive from Sonoma and Napa Valley wine counties, Empire College, Santa Rosa Medical Center and the many major employers in town.
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital (1.72 mi)152 reviews
- Sutter Same Day Care Santa Rosa (0.81 mi)74 reviews
- Summerfield HealthCare Center (0.55 mi)8 reviews
- Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital (5.32 mi)121 reviews
- 133 reviews
- Bennett Valley Montessori School (1.02 mi)4 reviews
- Mixed Greens Preschool (1.4 mi)5 reviews
- Little Stars Daycare (0.87 mi)6 reviews
- Montgomery High School (1.05 mi)7 reviews
- Rosebud Preschool (0.97 mi)2 reviews