Fully furnished short-term housing within a southern-style development set inside well-kept landscaping in a residential neighborhood of Norman, OK. Located a few miles south of Oklahoma City along I-35, the development is convenient for University Town Center, Norman Train Station, The University of Oklahoma, The School of Meteorology, Sooner Mall and Riverwind Casino.
The desirable one and two bedroom apartments within the development offer the quality of light and space that makes you glad to be home. Each property benefits from open plan configurations with lots of natural light, tasteful decor, large windows, modern fixtures and fittings, high standards of finishing and inspired touches in every room. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment amenities can include high ceilings with fans, private balcony or patio, central air and heat, large windows with views, hardwood or carpet flooring, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, laundry facilities, ample closets, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with all appliances.
Development amenities include a fitness center, business center, swimming pool with sundeck, clubhouse, sports courts, children’s playground, laundry, picnic area, garage parking, private grounds and secure entry.
The development can be found at 3700 W Tecumseh Road, Norman, OK 73072. It’s a commutable position by I-35 and is a short drive from M3 Technology, Newcastle Casino, Goldsby Gaming Center, David Jay Perry Airport and Max Westheimer Airport.
- Norman Regional Healthplex (0.25 mi)15 reviews
- INTEGRIS Community Hospitals - Moore (3.12 mi)5 reviews
- Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care (1.35 mi)3 reviews
- Immediate Care of Oklahoma (0.25 mi)27 reviews
- Norman Regional Health System (3.78 mi)6 reviews
- Community Christian School (0.71 mi)4 reviews
- Brown's Driving School (3.02 mi)3 reviews
- 1 reviews
- Norman North high school (2.96 mi)1 reviews
- Precision Driving School (4.18 mi)1 reviews
- OKC Streetcar (14.73 mi)7 reviews