Short-term furnished apartments in a quiet location close to Aurora, CO. Set in wide open landscaped grounds, this recently renovated development provides upgraded apartments and new facilities in an excellent location. Surrounded on all sides by mature wooded grounds and green areas, the park-like setting is the ideal antidote to modern life.
The well-considered one and two bedroom apartments within the make great use of their surroundings. Each property benefits from large rooms with high ceilings and large windows letting in lots of natural light providing woodland views, tasteful décor, premium flooring and a feeling of welcome in every room. All apartments are provided fully furnished and equipped and are maintained in move-in condition for your convenience.
Apartment features can include high ceilings with fans, private patio or balcony, air conditioning, fireplace, hardwood or carpet flooring, cable TV and internet, laundry facilities, laerge closets, a full bathroom and full kitchen with all appliances.
Development features include a business center, swimming pool with sundeck, covered parking, clubhouse, grill area and private landscaped grounds. The development is pet friendly.
The development is at 358 Potomac Way, Aurora, CO 80011. It’s just south of the town center and close to Fitzsimons, DIA and Aurora Centre Tech as well as local amenities and transport links.
- 139 reviews
- Aurora Presbyterian Hospital (0.48 mi)1 reviews
- Kindred Hospital Aurora (0.48 mi)2 reviews
- The Medical Center of Aurora (2.11 mi)94 reviews
- 93 reviews
- Aurora Public Schools (2.26 mi)1 reviews
- Colorado State University Global (2.21 mi)82 reviews
- iKid Academy (6.18 mi)19 reviews
- Primrose School at Lowry (3.59 mi)4 reviews
- Pickens Technical College (2.06 mi)2 reviews