Bespoke short-term housing within a well-maintained development set in landscaped grounds in a convenient area of Oceanside, CA. Located east of town along Ronal Packard Highway, the development is minutes from Tri-City-Medical Park, MiraCosta College, The Shoppes at Carlsbad Mall, Camp Pendleton, I-5, Downtown Oceanside and the miles and miles of beaches and seafront.
The high specification two and three bedroom townhomes within the development offer all the space and privacy you will want to come home to after a long day. Properties benefit from private entrances, generous layouts, light living spaces, modern interior design, hardwood or carpet flooring and exquisite attention to detail in every room. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment features can include high ceilings, large windows with views, hardwood or carpet flooring, private patio or balcony, gas fireplace, attached garage, den, central air and heat, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, walk-in closets, laundry facilities, a full bathroom and a fully equipped island kitchen with marble countertops and stainless steel appliances.
Development features include a swimming pool with sundeck, spa, fitness center, picnic area, parking, dog park, resident’s lounge, children’s playground, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development is at 3402 Piazza De Oro Way, Oceanside, CA 92056. It’s minutes from Camp Pendleton, Oceanside Pier, Legoland, local shopping and dining, I-5, Carlsbad and everything that’s happening in the area.
- Tri-City Medical Center (1.35 mi)356 reviews
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center Carlsbad (3.54 mi)98 reviews
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center Vista (1.71 mi)110 reviews
- Tri-City Emergency Medical Group (0.62 mi)20 reviews
- Tri City Surgery Center (1.65 mi)2 reviews
- McAuliffe Christa Elementary School (1.28 mi)6 reviews
- King Middle School (2.29 mi)2 reviews
- Coastal Academy (2.11 mi)9 reviews
- Carlsbad Country Day School (2.77 mi)39 reviews
- Big Future Preschool (0.79 mi)31 reviews