Recently renovated short-term apartments within an upscale development set in mature landscaped grounds in Charlotte, NC. Located a few miles south of the city, this development is adjacent to the Arboretum Shopping Center and Highway 51 and a few miles from I-77, I-485, Highway 74, Downtown Charlotte, Charlotte Douglas International Airport and Charlotte Premium Outlets.
The well-designed one, two and three bedroom apartments within the development deliver the quality of surroundings you look for in a corporate apartment of this caliber. Properties benefit from sizeable living areas with lots of light, high ceilings, large windows, tasteful décor, plenty of storage and exceptional standards of finishing throughout. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment highlights can include 9’ ceilings, large windows with views, private patio or balcony, central air and heat, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, carpet or hardwood flooring, oversized closets, laundry facilities, a full bathroom with soaking tub and a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
Development highlights include a swimming pool with sundeck, fitness center, children’s playground, clubhouse, parking, firepit, media room, WiFi, car care center, Amazon package lockers, dog park, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development is located at 3300 Open Field Lane, Charlotte, NC 28226. It’s a short commute south of Downtown, convenient for local shopping and dining, parks and outside spaces and transport links to the city and its many major employers.
- Atrium Health - Charlotte (5.02 mi)69 reviews
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center (4.18 mi)37 reviews
- Charlotte Medical Clinic (3.98 mi)2 reviews
- 1 reviews
- Arboretum Urgent Care (0.21 mi)7 reviews
- Chesterbrook Academy Preschool (1.11 mi)1 reviews
- Carmel Christian School (1.88 mi)1 reviews
- Charlotte Latin Schools (1.53 mi)1 reviews
- The Goddard School (4.84 mi)11 reviews
- Superior School of Real Estate (5.03 mi)14 reviews