Sunny short-lease apartments within an upscale development set in tropical landscaping in a prime area of Pinellas Park, FL. Located between Clearwater and St. Petersburg, the development is just minutes from I-275 into Tampa and a short drive from MacDill Air Force Base, St. Pete–Clearwater International Airport, local beaches, Highway 19 and Highway 92.
The feature-rich one, two and three bedroom apartments within the development deliver all the qualities you look for in a modern corporate apartment. Each property benefits from light interiors, premium lighting and flooring, contemporary fixtures and fittings, lots of storage and superb attention to detail throughout. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment highlights can include high ceilings with fans and crown molding, large windows with views, private screened balcony or patio, hardwood and carpet flooring, central air and heat, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, laundry facilities, walk-in closets, a full bathroom with garden tub and a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
Development highlights include a fitness center, business center, swimming pool and sundeck, parking, clubhouse, dog park, car care center, parcel lockers, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development is located at 2901 Gandy Boulevard, Pinellas Park, FL 33782. It’s an excellent position, a short commute to Tampa, MacDill Air Force Base, Clearwater or St. Petersburg, minutes from beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Northside Hospital (2.49 mi)21 reviews
- St. Anthony's Hospital (5.17 mi)39 reviews
- Bayfront Health - St. Petersburg (6.33 mi)37 reviews
- St. Petersburg General Hospital (4.49 mi)25 reviews
- Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital (6.29 mi)9 reviews
- Shorecrest Preparatory School (3.23 mi)2 reviews
- Gingerbread Schools (2.59 mi)3 reviews
- Admiral Farragut Academy (6.59 mi)5 reviews
- Bob Hogue School of Real Estate (2.54 mi)13 reviews
- Gibbs High School (6.22 mi)1 reviews