Idyllic furnished apartments within a laid back development set in tropical landscaping in a residential neighborhood of Bradenton, FL. Located in the heart of town, the development is in close proximity to local shopping and dining and minutes from the ocean, beaches, Highway 301, DeSoto Square Mall, IMG Academy, Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport, State College of Florida and Manatee Technical College.
The fully-equipped one and two bedroom apartments within the development offer the quality of surroundings you need from a corporate apartment. Properties feature sizeable living areas with high ceilings, lots of light, tasteful interior decor, premium fixtures and fittings and high standards of finishing in every room. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment highlights can include high ceilings with fans, large windows with blinds, air conditioning, private screened patio or balcony, hardwood or carpet flooring, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, laundry facilities, walk-in closets, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with all appliances.
Development highlights can include a swimming pool with sundeck, business center, fitness center, outdoor kitchen and grills, covered parking, sports court, clubhouse, dog park, children’s playground, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development can be found at 2835 50th Avenue West, Bradenton, FL 34207. It’s an excellent position, minutes from the beaches, IMG Academy, Sarasota Bay, Highway 41, local shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Manatee Memorial Hospital (0.87 mi)5 reviews
- Blake Medical Center (2.84 mi)53 reviews
- Manatee Memorial Hospital (3.44 mi)28 reviews
- Doctor4Uclinic (0.67 mi)13 reviews
- Bradenton Surgery Center (2.38 mi)2 reviews
- Bradenton Christian School (1.54 mi)1 reviews
- IMG Academy (1.43 mi)27 reviews
- Teachable Moments Learning Center (0.74 mi)1 reviews
- Center For Education Montessori School (1.39 mi)1 reviews
- La Petite Academy of Bradenton (0.78 mi)2 reviews