Short-term furnished rentals within a laid back development set in 20 acres of landscaped grounds in Chula Vista. Located on the eastern edge of town, the development is by U.S. Olympic Training Center and Lower Otay Lake, a short drive from I-5, I-805, San Diego, National City, Eastlake Village Marketplace, Bonita Point Plaza, Southwestern College and Otay Ranch Town Center.
The well-presented one, two and three bedroom apartments within the development have been designed to provide every amenity guests look for in an upscale corporate rental. Properties benefit from generous configurations, light-filled interiors, premium fixtures and fittings, plenty of storage and lots of thoughtful touches that make you feel welcome. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment highlights can include 9’ ceilings with fans, central air and heat, large windows with blinds, private patio or balcony, fireplace, den area, attached garage, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, laundry facilities, large closets, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
Development highlights include a fitness center, business center, swimming pools with sundecks, children’s playground, clubhouse, courtyard, covered parking, package lockers, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development can be found at 2816 Cielo Circulo, Chula Vista, CA 91915. It’s a convenient position, a short drive from the 125, San Diego, central Chula Vista, the Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility, North Island Naval Air Station, Naval Amphibious Base Coronado and NAVFAC.
- Hospital Ángeles (8.92 mi)32 reviews
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center (5.15 mi)155 reviews
- Hospital del Prado (9.02 mi)16 reviews
- Hospital Guadalajara (9.34 mi)6 reviews
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital (11.13 mi)392 reviews
- New Hope Preschool (0.24 mi)7 reviews
- Arroyo Vista Charter School (1.12 mi)3 reviews
- High Tech High Chula Vista (1.52 mi)5 reviews
- Enrique S. Camarena Elementary School (1.44 mi)8 reviews
- Kid Ventures Montessori Academy (1.79 mi)12 reviews