Comfortable furnished apartments in Austin Hill country. Nestled inside private grounds in the hills, you’re close to downtown but it really doesn’t feel like it. The capacious apartments offer more space and privacy and have access to a lot of communal spaces and social areas for when you feel like mixing. This place has it all!
The bespoke one, two and three bedroom apartments within the community are light, spacious and nicely laid out. Properties all benefit from large windows that let in lots of light and neutral décor that makes good use of it. Flooring and lighting is all of premium quality and storage is generous to say the least. All apartments are presented in pristine condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment highlights can include 9’ ceilings with fans, large windows with views of the grounds, private patio or balcony, hardwood or carpet flooring, laundry facilities, walk-in closets, a full bathroom with tub and a fully equipped kitchen with and stainless steel appliances.
Community highlights include a resort-style pool with sundeck, a 24-hour fitness center, business center, clubhouse, hot tub, outdoor patio area, children’s playground, picnic areas and a dog park. The community is pet friendly.
The community is at 2716 Barton Creek Boulevard, Austin, TX 78735. It’s a short drive west of downtown close to the Barton Creek Habitat Preserve. It has amenities all around while the city is only a short drive away. As we said, it has it all!
- The Hospital At Westlake Medical Center (2.76 mi)14 reviews
- Ascension Seton Southwest (4.69 mi)66 reviews
- Westlake Medical Center (2.76 mi)35 reviews
- St. Jude Medical (2.5 mi)1 reviews
- St David's South Austin Medical Center (7.41 mi)158 reviews
- St Michael's Catholic Academy (0.27 mi)1 reviews
- St Gabriel's Catholic School (0.15 mi)1 reviews
- Clavier-Werke School of Music (3.81 mi)5 reviews
- Lake Hills Montessori (2.7 mi)8 reviews
- Primrose School of Bee Cave (4 mi)20 reviews