All inclusive furnished rentals within a charming redbrick development set inside well-maintained grounds in a popular area of Decatur, GA. Located northeast of Atlanta along Highway 78, the development is convenient for Emory Decatur Hospital, Atlanta VA Medical Center, Emory Clairmont Campus, Emory University, Fernbank Science Center and Columbia Theological Seminary.
The recently renovated one, two and three bedroom apartments within the development offer the comfort and convenience we appreciate in an upmarket corporate apartment. Properties feature generous living areas with lots of natural light, tasteful interior décor, hardwood or carpet flooring and high standards of finishing throughout. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment highlights can include high ceilings with fans and crown molding, large windows with views, air conditioning, private patio or balcony, fireplace, hardwood or carpet flooring, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, laundry facilities, generous storage, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
Development highlights can include a business center, 24/7 fitness center, swimming pool with sundeck, courtyard, outdoor grills, parking, clubhouse, laundry, elevator, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development is located at 2676 Milscott Drive, Decatur, GA 30033. It’s a great location, a short drive to Downtown Atlanta, Avondale Yard, Decatur Station, I-285, Emory Healthcare, Fernbank Museum, Clyde Shepherd Nature Preserve, Ira B. Melton Park and local stores, restaurants and amenities.
- Dekalb Medical Center (0.39 mi)82 reviews
- Atlanta Center For Gastroenterology, PC (0.39 mi)4 reviews
- 42 reviews
- Emory Orthopaedics and Spine Hospital (2.79 mi)6 reviews
- Atlanta VA Medical Center (0.93 mi)57 reviews
- Montessori School at Emory (0.5 mi)6 reviews
- Clarkston High School (2.43 mi)3 reviews
- Arbor Montessori School (0.76 mi)2 reviews
- The Paideia School (3.64 mi)1 reviews
- Primrose School of Druid Hills (2.3 mi)2 reviews