Short term housing in San Francisco, CA. This feature-packed apartment building in a nice part of town has a lot to offer. A great location, spacious apartments with fantastic interiors, generous amenities and access to everything in the area. There is a lot you could love about living here!
The well-proportioned one, two and three bedroom apartments within the building are surprisingly spacious for city properties. Each considered interior offers lots of thoughtful touches. Comfortable décor, premium finishing, quality flooring and upgraded lighting are just the beginning. All apartments are presented in excellent condition with all furniture and equipment.
Apartment amenities can include high ceilings, large windows with treatments, central air and heat, walk-in closets, cable TV and internet, hardwood or carpet flooring, fireplace, patio or balcony, a full bathroom with soaking tub and a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry and energy efficient appliances.
Building amenities include a two-level fitness center, business center, clubhouse, sports courts, outdoor grills, courtyard gardens, climbing wall, games room, Wi-Fi, bike storage, EV charging and secure access. The building is pet friendly.
Ideally located at 255 King Street, San Francisco, CA 94107, the building is close to the bay, local amenities stores, restaurants, schools and more. Local public transport and commuter routes are a minute away too.
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital (1.57 mi)229 reviews
- 57 reviews
- UCSF Medical Center at Mission Bay (0.69 mi)47 reviews
- 277 reviews
- UCSF Betty Irene Moore Women's Hospital (0.77 mi)9 reviews
- Ann's Driving School (0.49 mi)183 reviews
- Presidio Knolls School (1.12 mi)52 reviews
- Mission Bay Montessori (0.09 mi)10 reviews
- App Academy (1.04 mi)413 reviews
- Live Oak School (0.95 mi)13 reviews