Short-term furnished apartments within a laid back development surrounded on three sides by Tampa Bay in St. Petersburg, FL. Located on the southern edge of town by the Sunshine Skyway Bridge, this development combines the beauty of its surroundings with the convenience of I-275, easy access to Tampa, Eckerd College, the College of Marine Science, Stetson University College of Law and other local highlights.
The well-designed one, two and three bedroom properties within the development have been designed to make the most of natural light and available living space. Each property benefits from open plan living with airy interiors, hardwood or carpet flooring, plenty of storage and excellent standards of finishing in every room. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment features can include high ceilings with fans, large windows with blinds, private balcony or patio, hardwood or carpet flooring, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, laundry facilities, roomy closets, a full bathroom with garden tub and a fully equipped kitchen with all appliances.
Development features include four saltwater swimming pools and sundecks, 24/7 fitness center, sports court, parking, picnic area, dog park, outdoor kitchens, courtesy patrol, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development is located at 2540 Roy Hanna Drive South, St. Petersburg, FL 33712. It’s an idyllic position, by the bay, close to the Skyway Bridge, minutes from I-275 and local shopping, dining, entertainment, a short drive to Downtown St. Petersburg and everything that’s going on.
- Bayfront Health - St. Petersburg (3.93 mi)36 reviews
- St. Anthony's Hospital (4.86 mi)39 reviews
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital (5.51 mi)37 reviews
- Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital (4.07 mi)9 reviews
- 5 reviews
- Bay Point Middle School (0.38 mi)1 reviews
- Eckerd College (1.53 mi)6 reviews
- Lad'n Lass Pre-School (1.09 mi)1 reviews
- Admiral Farragut Academy (6.83 mi)5 reviews
- Lad N Lass Of Lakewood Umc (1.06 mi)1 reviews