Generous short-term housing within a friendly development set in lovely landscaped grounds in a central part of Port Charlotte, FL. Located close to I-75, the development is ideal for Port Charlotte shopping and restaurants, Fawcett Memorial Hospital, Bayfront Health System, Florida Southwestern State College, and State College of Florida Manatee-Sarasota.
The architect-designed one, two and three bedroom apartments within the development include everything you look for in an upscale corporate apartment. Each property benefits from open layouts with light living spaces, tasteful interior design, upgraded fixtures and fittings and some inspired touches that elevate a space. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment amenities can include 9’ ceilings with fans, private balcony or patio, air conditioning, large windows with views, hardwood or carpet flooring, desk area, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, laundry facilities, walk-in closets, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
Development amenities include a swimming pool with sundeck, 24/7 fitness center, business center, clubhouse, picnic area, children’s playground, garage parking, spa and hot tub, dog park, laundry, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development can be found at 24001 Madaca Lane, Port Charlotte, FL 33954. It’s a residential area, minutes from I-75 and Highway 41, Walmart Distribution Center 7023, Punta Gorda Airport, Port Charlotte Town Center, Peace River and the many parks and preserves that makes this part of Florida so appealing.
- Bayfront Health Port Charlotte (3.46 mi)25 reviews
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital (3.6 mi)32 reviews
- Bayfront Health Punta Gorda (5.81 mi)17 reviews
- 1 reviews
- David S. Ballestas, MD, PA (3.55 mi)2 reviews
- Genesis Christian School (5.55 mi)3 reviews
- Florida School of Electrolysis (6.05 mi)1 reviews
- Port Charlotte High School (5.96 mi)2 reviews
- Joyful Noise Learning Center (1.79 mi)1 reviews
- Storybook Too (6.13 mi)1 reviews