Light-filled short-term housing within a welcoming development set in mature private grounds in the heart of wine country in Santa Rosa, CA. Located on the southern edge of town, the development is ideal for Highway 101, Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, Santa Rosa Junior College, Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center, Coddingtown Mall, Santa Rosa Plaza and so much more.
The generous one and two bedroom apartments within the development offers every feature and amenity you’re looking for in a very accessible package. Properties benefit from open plan living spaces with tasteful decor, lots of natural light, carpet or hardwood flooring, premium fixtures and fittings and lots of thoughtful touches that can make you feel at home. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment highlights can include high ceilings with fans, air conditioning, private patio or balcony, large windows with blinds, carpet or hardwood flooring, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, large closets, laundry facilities, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
Development highlights include a fitness center, business center, swimming pool and sundeck, spa, children’s playground, parking, BBQ area, laundry, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development can be found at 240 Burt Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95407. It’s a great position by the highway and minutes from Wine Country, Lake Sonoma, The Russian River and the Pacific Ocean.
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital (2.37 mi)152 reviews
- 133 reviews
- St Joseph Health System (2.37 mi)5 reviews
- Sutter Same Day Care Santa Rosa (3.24 mi)74 reviews
- Summerfield HealthCare Center (3.47 mi)8 reviews
- Pathways Charter (3.84 mi)1 reviews
- Santa Rosa Motorcycle Training (3.77 mi)8 reviews
- Little Wildflowers Preschool (3.32 mi)3 reviews
- Mixed Greens Preschool (2.32 mi)5 reviews
- Santa Rosa Junior College (3.18 mi)60 reviews