Short-term furnished apartments in a Downtown development in the center of the action in St. Petersburg, FL. Located by St. Petersburg Pier, the development is within walking distance of Spa Beach, local shopping and dining, Saint Anthony’s Hospital, Johns Hopkins, I-375, I-275, Highway 92 to MacDill Air Force Base and a short drive southwest of Tampa.
The inspired studio, one and two bedroom apartments within the development have been designed to maximize available light and living space. Properties benefit from generous layouts considering their position with modern interior design, lots of natural light, premium carpet or hardwood flooring and some luxury touches that can elevate a space. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment features can include high ceilings with fans, private balcony or patio, large windows with views, central air and heat, carpet or hardwood flooring, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, large closets, laundry facilities, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances.
Development features include a swimming pool with sundeck, rooftop terrace, business center, fitness center, games room, covered parking, clubhouse, picnic area, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development can be found at 235 3rd Avenue N, St. Petersburg, FL 33701. It’s a Downtown position so is convenient for everything in town, local beaches and leisure, shopping and dining and commuter routes throughout this part of Florida.
- St. Anthony's Hospital (0.86 mi)39 reviews
- Bayfront Health - St. Petersburg (0.91 mi)36 reviews
- Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital (0.77 mi)9 reviews
- 24 reviews
- Gross John Dr MD (0.23 mi)1 reviews
- St Paul Catholic School (1.35 mi)1 reviews
- Shorecrest Preparatory School (3.04 mi)2 reviews
- Offshore Sailing School (0.41 mi)1 reviews
- James B Sanderlin IB World School (2.65 mi)1 reviews
- University of South Florida (0.83 mi)3 reviews