Peaceful corporate apartments within a well-maintained development set in private grounds in the center of the Medical District of Memphis, TN. Located in Midtown, the development is just minutes from University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Southern College of Optometry, Methodist University Hospital and School of Nursing, Baptist College of Health Sciences and Central Gardens.
The well-designed one, two and three bedroom apartments within the development are designed to deliver the quality of surroundings you looking for in a corporate apartment of this caliber. Properties benefit from generous living areas with flowing floor plans, lots of natural light, high ceilings, tasteful décor and exceptional standards of finishing throughout. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment highlights can include high ceilings with fans, large windows with views, private patio or balcony, central air and heat, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, carpet or hardwood flooring, walk-in closets, laundry facilities, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
Development highlights include a 24/7 fitness center, business center, clubhouse, WiFi, garage parking, BBQ area, swimming pool with sundeck, pet wash and pet walk, games room, private grounds and secure entry.
The development is at 205 Pasadena Place, Memphis, TN 38104. It’s a central position in the center of the Medical District and close to shopping, dining, I-40, I-69, Highways 51 and 78, Crump Stadium and Overton Park.
- Methodist University Hospital (0.16 mi)32 reviews
- 15 reviews
- Le Bonheur Children's Hospital (0.77 mi)18 reviews
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (1.61 mi)26 reviews
- Methodist Lebonheur Healthcare (0.45 mi)1 reviews
- Memphis College of Art (1.74 mi)4 reviews
- Superior Safety School (2.71 mi)1 reviews
- Law Library (1.72 mi)1 reviews
- First Class Montessori School (0.4 mi)3 reviews
- 2 reviews
- Main Street Trolley (1.99 mi)31 reviews