Peaceful corporate apartments within a well-run development set in lush green private grounds in a friendly neighborhood of Wesley Chapel, FL. Located a few miles north of Tampa along I-75, the development is ideal for commuting and is minutes from I-275, Highway 41, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, University Mall, University of South Florida and Tampa Premium Outlets.
The thoughtfully designed one, two and three bedroom apartments within the development are some of the most spacious we have in town. Apartments benefit from a light modern style, generous living spaces, lots of natural light, tasteful décor, premium lighting and flooring and that elusive feeling of home. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment highlights can include high ceilings with fans and crown molding, large windows with blinds, private patio or balcony, central air and heat, dining room, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, laundry facilities, walk-in closets, hardwood or carpet flooring, a full bathroom with garden tub and a fully equipped kitchen with black appliances.
Development highlights include a resort-style swimming pool with sundeck, business center, 24/7 fitness center, movie room, games room, clubhouse, Jacuzzi, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development is located at 1930 Devonwood Drive, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544. It’s an excellent position close to local amenities and a short drive south along I-75 to Tampa. Ideal for getting to work and exploring everything this part of Florida has to offer.
- AdventHealth Wesley Chapel (0.93 mi)42 reviews
- Florida Medical Clinic (0.61 mi)16 reviews
- Florida Medical Clinic (3.83 mi)14 reviews
- Douglas Politz, MD (0.92 mi)5 reviews
- New Tampa Urgent Care (0.61 mi)9 reviews
- The Goddard School (0.65 mi)1 reviews
- The Learning Experience - New Tampa (0.96 mi)5 reviews
- Discovery Point - Seven Oaks (0.38 mi)6 reviews
- Wesley Chapel Elementary School (5.73 mi)1 reviews
- Denham Oaks Elementary School (3.18 mi)3 reviews