Idyllic temporary apartments within a lakeside development set in lovely landscaping in a residential neighborhood of Clearwater, FL. Located northeast of Downtown Clearwater, the development is a short drive to Highway 19, Highway 60 into Tampa, Clearwater Airpark, Clearwater Mall, SPC Clearwater Campus and the many local beaches and leisure opportunities.
The well-designed one, two and three bedroom apartments within the development have all the amenities we want from a corporate apartment of this caliber. Each property benefits from generous living spaces with modern interior design, premium lighting and flooring, new fixtures and fittings and some inspired touches that can elevate a space. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment amenities can include high ceilings with fans, private balcony or patio, air conditioning with Nest thermostat, large windows with blinds, hardwood or carpet flooring, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, laundry facilities, oversized closets, a full bathroom with soaking tub and a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
Development amenities include a swimming pool with sundeck, 24/7 fitness center, business center, picnic area, covered parking, clubhouse, dog park, car care center, fitness classes, sports court, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development can be found at 1820 Sunset Point Road, Clearwater, FL 33765. It’s an excellent location, peaceful and quiet yet minutes from shopping, dining, beaches, transport links and everything you might need during your stay.
- Morton Plant Hospital (3.71 mi)57 reviews
- Mease Dunedin Hospital (2.03 mi)14 reviews
- Mease Countryside Hospital (4.59 mi)55 reviews
- Bayside Urgent Care Center (3.43 mi)57 reviews
- Clinical Research Of West Florida (1.66 mi)3 reviews
- Delphi Academy of Florida (1.64 mi)4 reviews
- Clearwater Academy International (2.66 mi)4 reviews
- Skycrest Christian School (1.97 mi)2 reviews
- The Waldorf School of Tampa Bay (4.03 mi)12 reviews
- Safety Harbor Montessori Academy (3.73 mi)1 reviews