Fully furnished short-lease apartments within a top class development in the heart of Little Italy San Diego, CA. Located on the edge of Downtown, the development is close to Little Italy Trolley Station, I-5, Gaslamp Quarter, all navy stations, Coronado Island, Seaport Village, San Diego Zoo and San Diego Airport.
The well-designed studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments within the development provide the convenience that means you don’t have to worry about a thing while you’re here. Properties benefit from light living spaces with neutral decor, carpet or hardwood flooring, modern fixtures and fittings and exquisite attention to detail throughout. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment highlights can include high ceilings, air conditioning, large windows with views, private patio or balcony, carpet or hardwood flooring, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, walk-in closets, laundry facilities, a full bathroom with garden tub and a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
Development highlights include a swimming pool with sundeck, 24/7 fitness center, business center, hot tub, resident’s lounge, games room, parking, BBQ area co-working space and secure entry.
The development is at 1670 Kettner Boulevard, San Diego, CA 92101. It’s close to Little Italy Farmers Market, Waterfront Park, Balboa Park, San Diego International Airport, Naval Medical Center, Naval Base San Diego, North Island Naval Air Station and Naval Amphibious Base Coronado.
- Sharp Rees-Stealy Downtown (0.51 mi)358 reviews
- Sharp Coronado Hospital (1.95 mi)91 reviews
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego (2.09 mi)383 reviews
- 65 reviews
- UC San Diego Medical Center, Hillcrest (2.23 mi)308 reviews
- Washington Elementary School (0.23 mi)3 reviews
- City Tree Christian School (0.49 mi)21 reviews
- Urban Discovery Academy (1.16 mi)14 reviews
- ICOHS College (0.19 mi)18 reviews
- King chavez High School (0.48 mi)5 reviews