Traditional furnished apartments in a convenient part of Aurora. Set close to DIA, Buckley Air Force Base and Aurora Town Center, this development is convenient for everything. With spacious apartments, modern facilities, proximity to Denver and views of the mountains, this place has it all!
The well-appointed one, two and three bedroom apartments within the development offer all the quality, light and space you could wish for. All properties benefit from open floor plans, light neutral décor, hardwood or carpet flooring, premium lighting and all those little touches that can make a house a home. All apartments are provided fully furnished and equipped and are maintained in move-in condition for your convenience.
Apartment features can include high ceilings with fans, large windows, alarm system, private balcony or patio, central heat and air, cable TV and internet, fireplace, hardwood or carpet flooring, spacious closets, laundry facilities, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with all appliances.
Development features include a business center, fitness center, covered parking, two swimming pools with sundecks, outdoor grills, clubhouse, courtyards, carport parking and landscaped grounds. The development is pet friendly.
The development can be found at 16601 E. Alameda Place, Aurora, CO 80017. It’s a short distance southeast of Downtown Aurora and a few minutes from Buckley Air Force Base, local shopping, dining, commuter routes and everything you’re likely to need while you’re here.
- UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital (3.16 mi)139 reviews
- The Medical Center of Aurora (2.38 mi)94 reviews
- Aurora Presbyterian Hospital (1.9 mi)1 reviews
- Kindred Hospital Aurora (1.89 mi)2 reviews
- UCHealth Emergency Room - Aurora Central (1.27 mi)25 reviews
- Aurora Public Schools (1.8 mi)1 reviews
- Rangeview High School (2.68 mi)6 reviews
- Colorado State University Global (1.07 mi)82 reviews
- Aurora Public Schools District (4.87 mi)1 reviews
- Pickens Technical College (0.89 mi)2 reviews