The ultimate furnished apartments in Denver, CO. These modern furnished apartments are some of the best in the city. With an enviable location above a rail station, this high rise development is all class. With huge living areas and floor to ceiling windows there is a definite feeling of being in the clouds. It’s the least of what’s on offer too.
The contemporary studio, one and two bedroom apartments within the development offer bold design that makes best use of light and space. Combining modern décor, premium fixtures and fittings and upscale furnishings, it’s easy to feel at home here. To make life even more convenient, apartment rental includes absolutely everything you’ll need to live in comfort.
Apartment features can include high ceilings, floor to ceiling windows with city or mountain views, balcony or patio, laundry facilities, hardwood or carpet flooring, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with quartz countertops and all appliances.
Community features include a fitness center, business center, pool deck, outdoor seating area, Yoga studio, games room, BBQs, cafe and a clubhouse. The community is pet friendly.
We are located at 1650 Wewatta Street, Denver, CO, which is the best seat in town. We are surrounded by the coolest areas in town such as Union Station, Lodo, RiNo and LoHi. The Museum of Contemporary Art Denver, Coors Field, the Pepsi Center, Sports Authority Field, the Denver Aquarium and the Denver Skate Park are all minutes away too.
- 24 hour maintenance
- Building Concierge
- On-site Security
- Parking Garage
- Saint Joseph Hospital (1.66 mi)76 reviews
- Saint Joseph Hospital (0.07 mi)1 reviews
- Presbyterian - St. Luke's Medical Center (1.95 mi)61 reviews
- Rose Medical Center (3.88 mi)109 reviews
- Denver Health Downtown Urgent Care (0.77 mi)6 reviews
- Montessori Academy of Colorado (0.99 mi)15 reviews
- The Bartending School (1.95 mi)6 reviews
- Sandoval Elementary School (1.22 mi)2 reviews
- BridgeLanguages (1.22 mi)1 reviews
- Highlands Academy (1.04 mi)11 reviews