Modern furnished apartments within an historic-looking development set in private grounds in a central area of Aurora, CO. Located just outside I-225 east of Denver, the development is ideal for commuting to Downtown, Buckley Air Force Base, Anschutz Medical Campus, Denver International Airport, Town Center at Aurora and City Center Marketplace.
The comfortable one and two bedroom apartments within the development offer generous proportions with high standards throughout. Each property benefits from sizeable floor plans with large rooms, light relaxing décor, hardwood or carpet flooring, premium fixtures and fittings and some stylish touches that can elevate a space. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment highlights can include high ceilings with fans, large windows with mountain views, private patio or balcony, central air and heat, wood burning fireplace, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, hardwood or carpet flooring, laundry facilities, walk-in closets, a full bathroom and fully equipped kitchen with all appliances.
Development highlights include a fitness center, business center, swimming pool with sundeck, clubhouse, parking, BBQ and picnic areas, sports court, laundry, courtyards, night patrol, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development is at 15403 E 1st Avenue, Aurora, CO 80011. It’s a very convenient position with I-225 and I-70 minutes away, local stores and amenities all around and The Medical Center of Aurora and Anschutz Medical Campus just a few blocks away.
- UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital (2.42 mi)137 reviews
- Kindred Hospital Aurora (1.15 mi)2 reviews
- Aurora Presbyterian Hospital (1.15 mi)1 reviews
- The Medical Center of Aurora (2.31 mi)93 reviews
- 91 reviews
- Aurora Public Schools (1.61 mi)1 reviews
- Colorado State University Global (1.27 mi)79 reviews
- Create Cooking School (4.35 mi)37 reviews
- Rangeview High School (3.32 mi)6 reviews
- Aurora West College Preparatory Academy (3.46 mi)1 reviews