Comfortable short-term housing in tropical surroundings close to Tampa, FL. The furnished apartments within this luxury development deliver the kind of lifestyle we all aspire to. Modern amenities, friendly neighbors, lush private surroundings and roomy apartments with every modern convenience. All within a short drive of town.
The capacious one and two bedroom apartments within the development make superb use of natural light and the grounds. Large windows and generous patios or balconies offer lovely views while also letting in lots of light. Neutral décor and considered lighting keeps the mood light and welcoming whatever time of day. All apartments are offered fully furnished and equipped.
Apartment features can include open living spaces, large windows with views of the grounds, high ceilings with fans, private patio or balcony, hardwood or carpet flooring, laundry facilities, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with all appliances.
Development features include private tropical gardens, a business center, two swimming pools with sundecks, outdoor lounge, 24-hour fitness center, dog park, sports courts, and a playground. The development is pet friendly.
Located at 14501 Caribbean Breeze Drive, Tampa, FL 33613, the development is convenient for work and play. Set in a nice residential area north of downtown, we are close to the University of South Florida, I-275 and commuter routes into town. Plentiful amenities are closer to home too so you don’t have to venture far if you don’t want to.
- AdventHealth Tampa (0.6 mi)60 reviews
- Moffitt Cancer Center (1.04 mi)62 reviews
- Shriners Hospitals for Children (1.21 mi)8 reviews
- St. Joseph's Hospital - North (6.49 mi)34 reviews
- James A. Haley Veteran's Hospital (1.19 mi)32 reviews
- Temple Terrace KinderCare (2.32 mi)1 reviews
- Montessori Academy of New Tampa (0.2 mi)2 reviews
- Shinobi School (1.99 mi)8 reviews
- University of South Florida (1.26 mi)48 reviews
- USF College of Public Health (0.89 mi)1 reviews