Short term housing in Alameda, CA. Set in private grounds in a nice residential area, this community has a lot to recommend it. Bespoke interiors, spacious properties, modern amenities and friendly neighbors are just the beginning. With a convenient location, there is every reason to live here while working in the area.
The well-considered studio, one and two bedroom apartments within the community offers as much comfort and relaxation as it is possible to offer. Each spacious property benefits from high standards of décor and finishing, premium fixtures, top quality flooring, nice layouts and that elusive feeling of calm. All apartments are offered fully furnished and equipped too.
Apartment amenities can include large windows with blinds, private patio or balcony, high ceilings with fans, central air and heat, walk-in closets, cable or satellite TV, internet, carpet or hardwood flooring, laundry facilities, a full bathroom and a full kitchen with all appliances.
Community amenities include a business center, fitness center, resident’s lounge, pool, grilling area, parking, and secure entry. The community is pet friendly.
The location also has a lot going for it at 1375 Ballena Boulevard, Alameda, CA 94501. It is an ideal location for commuting into San Francisco or Oakland while also having facilities of its own. Close to the bay, local amenities and everything this fantastic city has to offer, there is a lot to recommend this community!
- Alameda Hospital (1.95 mi)133 reviews
- Carbon Health (2.96 mi)184 reviews
- CityHealth Urgent Care (2.2 mi)24 reviews
- Urgent Med Housecalls (7.24 mi)56 reviews
- Margaret M Miller, MD MPH (0.32 mi)18 reviews
- Encinal High School (0.27 mi)14 reviews
- Paden Elementary School (0.27 mi)4 reviews
- College of Alameda (0.59 mi)43 reviews
- 2 reviews
- Ruby Bridges Elementary School (0.49 mi)2 reviews