Convenient furnished apartments within a modern development set in mature landscaping in a friendly neighborhood of Peoria, Arizona. Located a few miles northwest of Phoenix, the development is ideal for I-10, I-17, Loop 101, Rio Vista Community Park, Luke Air Force Base, Curahealth Hospital, Arrowhead Towne Center, Glendale Community College and Arizona State University West Campus.
The well-appointed studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments within the development offer the peace and quiet you will enjoy coming home to after a long day. Properties benefit from sizeable floor plans with natural light, tasteful interior decor, hardwood or carpet flooring, premium fixtures and excellent attention to detail throughout. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment features can include 9’ ceilings with fans, large windows with blinds, hardwood or carpet flooring, private patio or balcony, central air and heat, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, walk-in closets, laundry facilities, a full bathroom and a fully equipped eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
Development features include a swimming pool with sundeck, fitness center, games area, resident’s lounge, picnic area, parking, onsite maintenance, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development is located at 13720 North 88th Avenue, Peoria, AZ 85381. It’s a convenient position close to transport links into Phoenix and a short drive of the New River, Luke Air Force Base, ASU, Midwestern University and a whole lot more.
- Banner Boswell Medical Center (2.12 mi)56 reviews
- Curahealth Phoenix Northwest (0.8 mi)8 reviews
- Banner Boswell Memorial Hospital (2.05 mi)34 reviews
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center (3.98 mi)216 reviews
- St. Joseph's Westgate Medical Center (4.88 mi)50 reviews
- 4 reviews
- Montessori Kingdom of Learning (0.84 mi)3 reviews
- Sunrise Montessori School - North Campus (5.08 mi)3 reviews
- Legacy Traditional School - Glendale (2.71 mi)3 reviews
- The Sewin' Asylum (2.65 mi)2 reviews