Convenient short-term apartments within a converted building in Downtown Memphis, TN. Located in the heart of the action, the development is ideal for I-40, I-69, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Regional One Medical Center, The University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Southern College of Optometry, Southwest Tennessee Community College and local shopping, dining and outside spaces.
The feature-packed one and two bedroom apartments within the development offer the level of convenience we like coming home to after a long day. Properties benefit from generous layouts with neutral interior décor, lots of historic features, hardwood or carpet flooring and exquisite attention to detail throughout. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment features can include high ceilings with fans and crown molding, large windows with blinds, hardwood or carpet flooring, central air and heat, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, spacious closets, laundry facilities, a full bathroom with tub and a fully equipped kitchen with all appliances.
Development features include a rooftop deck, outdoor grills, garage parking, clubhouse, laundry, Zipcar, onsite management and maintenance, large lobby area and secure entry.
The development is at 125 South Main Street, Memphis, TN 38103. It’s a Downtown location so is ideal for shopping and dining, the Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, Memphis Central Station, Baptist College of Health Sciences, The Tennessee College of Applied Technology and so much more.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (1.04 mi)25 reviews
- Le Bonheur Children's Hospital (1.33 mi)18 reviews
- 14 reviews
- Methodist University Hospital (2.04 mi)33 reviews
- Elvis Presley Trauma Center (1.3 mi)2 reviews
- Superior Safety School (4.56 mi)1 reviews
- Humes Middle School (1.69 mi)1 reviews
- Law Library (0.53 mi)1 reviews
- Downtown Elementary School (0.49 mi)2 reviews
- 2 reviews
- Main Street Trolley (1.09 mi)31 reviews