Ultra-stylish furnished apartments in a fantastic neighborhood in Tampa, Florida. Located on the edge of the Channel District of the city, close to downtown and the water, this community balances beauty and convenience. Close to work but by the water, modern yet comfortable, chic yet with substance. No wonder it is so popular with our guests!
The selection of cutting-edge studio, one and two bedroom apartments within the community are the pinnacle of modern housing. They are light, airy, spacious and sociable with every modern convenience. Each living space is also warm and welcoming and makes you feel right at home. Neutral décor, lots of natural light and great design make for an ideal home from home.
Apartment amenities can include high ceilings, large windows with views of the grounds, private patio or balcony, central air and heat, laundry facilities, a full bathroom with soaking tub and a fully equipped kitchen with all appliances.
Community amenities include an outdoor pool with sundeck, upper level sundeck, two story fitness center, parking, BBQ area, landscaped grounds and courtyards and a pet park. The community is pet friendly.
The community is at 1226 E Cumberland Avenue, Tampa, FL 33602. Close to downtown, there are restaurants, shopping centers, entertainment and more within a short walk of your door. What more could you need from a city apartment?
- St. Joseph's Hospital - North (6.6 mi)34 reviews
- Town & Country Hospital (0.7 mi)2 reviews
- Citrus Park (0.6 mi)39 reviews
- TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track (0.19 mi)59 reviews
- AdventHealth Carrollwood (5.51 mi)17 reviews
- Sickles High School (1.49 mi)3 reviews
- Davidsen Middle School (1.09 mi)2 reviews
- Storybook Ranch Preschool (1.2 mi)4 reviews
- The Montessori House Day School (3.24 mi)4 reviews
- Kiddie Academy of Westchase (3.7 mi)2 reviews