Short-term housing within an upscale development set in private landscaped grounds on Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles. Located close to Beverly Hills, this development has one of the most famous addresses in the world and is minutes from Santa Monica Airport, the University of California, UCLA Medical Center, Rodeo Drive, I-405, I-10 and local routes throughout California.
The boutique-style one, two and three bedroom apartments within the development offer all the comforts of home with the latest in design and innovation. Properties benefit from generous layouts with smart floor plans, lots of natural light, tasteful interior decor, modern fixtures and fittings and exceptional attention to detail throughout. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment features can include high ceilings with fans, large windows with views, hardwood or carpet flooring, private patio or balcony, central air and heat, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, walk-in closets, laundry facilities, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
Development features include a fitness center, business center, swimming pool with sundeck, spa and hot tub, Yoga classes, elevators, outdoor grills, garage parking, clubhouse, EV charging, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development is at 10833 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90024. It’s an awesome location, close to everything that’s happening in the area, routes into Los Angeles, Santa Monica, LAX, I-10, I-405, local stores and amenities, Rodeo Drive and so much more!
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center (0.55 mi)507 reviews
- Saint John's Health Center (2.98 mi)351 reviews
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (3.61 mi)669 reviews
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica (3.46 mi)313 reviews
- Marina Del Rey Hospital (5.38 mi)362 reviews
- Westwood Presbyterian Church Preschool (0.08 mi)11 reviews
- Geffen Academy at UCLA (0.36 mi)4 reviews
- Fairburn Ave Elementary School (0.56 mi)5 reviews
- St Paul the Apostle School (0.41 mi)5 reviews
- UCLA (0.87 mi)367 reviews