Luxurious furnished apartments in a nice residential area close to Tampa, FL. Set inside private landscaped grounds a short drive west of downtown Tampa, this apartment community has it all. It has the location, the idyllic setting, spacious properties and a host of modern amenities. No wonder these are so popular with our guests!
The upscale one and two bedroom apartments within the community are available across a range of spacious floorplans. Each well-designed property benefits from contemporary décor, premium lighting and flooring and excellent attention to detail. All make great use of the outside with large windows and private patios or balconies with garden views. All properties are also fully equipped and maintained in move-in condition for your convenience.
Apartment amenities can include vaulted ceilings with fans, large windows with views of the grounds, private patio or balcony, oversized closets, wood or carpet flooring, laundry facilities, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and black appliances.
Community amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, business center, resort-style pool with sundeck, children’s playgrounds, boat slips, clubhouse, sports courts, covered parking and an onsite market. The community is pet friendly.
The community can be found at 10501 Harborbluff Way, Tampa, FL 33615. It’s a few miles northwest of downtown, close to local amenities, Tampa Bay and commuter routes into and out of the city. We did say it had it all!
- Tampa Community Hospital (1.88 mi)17 reviews
- AdventHealth Carrollwood (6.2 mi)17 reviews
- 1 reviews
- Town & Country Hospital (3.5 mi)2 reviews
- Shriners Hospitals For Children (3.27 mi)1 reviews
- Educated Minds Academy (0.55 mi)3 reviews
- Alonso High School (1.42 mi)1 reviews
- Kiddie Academy of Westchase (1.54 mi)2 reviews
- Davidsen Middle School (3.64 mi)2 reviews
- Mabry Elementary School (7.41 mi)1 reviews