Resort-style apartment community a short drive from Tampa, FL. The furnished apartments within this welcoming community balance the best of all worlds. They are convenient for work while also encouraging you to relax or play. With private grounds, lots of modern amenities and all the comforts of home, this place is hard to beat!
The sumptuous one, two, three and four bedroom apartments within the community make the most of their surroundings. Large windows let in lots of natural light and with private balconies or patio areas, enjoy lovely views of the gardens. Modern interior décor and exceptional attention to detail throughout means the inside isn’t bad either. Apartments are presented fully furnished and equipped and are maintained in move-in condition.
Apartment features can include large living areas, vaulted ceilings with fans, large windows, balcony or patio, walk-in closets, central air and heat, cable TV, hardwood or carpet flooring, laundry facilities, dining room, a full bathroom and full kitchen with all appliances.
Community features include a business center, fitness center, resort-style pool with sundeck, private landscaped grounds, sports courts, internet café, dog park, car care center, outdoor grills and garage parking. The community is pet friendly.
The community is at 10246 Douglas Oaks Circle, Tampa, FL 33610. It’s a short drive east of downtown Tampa along I-4. There are local stores, restaurants amenities close by while everything else is only a short drive away.
- Brandon Regional Hospital (4.7 mi)95 reviews
- Express Care Of Tampa Bay (2.02 mi)5 reviews
- TGH Brandon Healthplex (4.01 mi)17 reviews
- AdventHealth Tampa (7.98 mi)60 reviews
- Shriners Hospitals for Children (7.49 mi)8 reviews
- Southern Technical College (1.09 mi)1 reviews
- Shinobi School (6.22 mi)8 reviews
- A Little Kids Academy (3.49 mi)1 reviews
- Brandon Academy (3.12 mi)1 reviews
- Hillsborough Community College (1.31 mi)3 reviews