Short-term housing within a modern development in a central part of Santa Rosa, CA. Located by Coddingtown Mall and Santa Rosa Junior College, the development is ideal for Santa Rosa North rail station, Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center, Railroad Square Historic District, Santa Rosa Medical Center and routes to Sacramento and San Francisco.
The urban style one, two and three bedroom apartments within the development deliver the quality of accommodation we all aspire to with some standout features. Properties benefit from sizeable layouts with modern interior design, large windows that let in lots of natural light, premium fixtures and fittings and exceptional attention to detail throughout. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment amenities can include 9’ ceilings with fans, air conditioning, keyless entry, private patio or balcony, large windows with views, hardwood or carpet flooring, attached garage, cable TV, high speed internet, laundry facilities, spacious closets, a full bathroom and fully equipped kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances.
Development amenities include a business center, 24/7 fitness center, wine bar and wine storage, saltwater swimming pool with sundeck, BBQ area, garage parking, sports courts, clubhouse, community garden, bike share, landscaped grounds and secure entry.
The development is at 1020 Jennings Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95401. It’s a central position close to the 101, Golden Gate Transit – Santa Rosa Bus Yard, Finley Community Park and Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital.
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital (1.66 mi)152 reviews
- 133 reviews
- Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital (3.23 mi)121 reviews
- KAISER FOUNDATION HOSPITAL-SANTA ROSA (1.39 mi)8 reviews
- Sonoma Specialty Hospital (6.14 mi)3 reviews
- Little Wildflowers Preschool (0.23 mi)3 reviews
- Santa Rosa Junior College (0.65 mi)60 reviews
- Santa Rosa Motorcycle Training (2.34 mi)8 reviews
- School of Rock Santa Rosa (0.73 mi)7 reviews
- Storybook Village Preschool (0.62 mi)3 reviews