Distinctive short-term housing within a stylish community in Uptown Phoenix, AZ. The central location makes getting around a breeze and the private grounds insulates you from the hustle and bustle of the city. That peace and quiet is never more apparent than when you’re in your spacious apartment enjoying sumptuous surroundings, high specification finishes or one of the many facilities you have access to.
The thoughtfully-designed one and two bedroom apartments within the development offer more space than you might think for its location. All properties benefit from lots of natural light, premium finishes, top quality flooring and that elusive feeling of home. If that wasn’t enough to tempt you, all apartments fully furnished and equipped for your convenience too!
Apartment amenities can include high ceilings with fans, bay windows, private balcony or patio, air conditioning, attached garage parking, cable TV and internet, hardwood or carpet flooring, walk-in closets, laundry facilities, full bathroom with Roman tub and a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
Community amenities include a business center, 24-hour fitness center, swimming pool with sundeck, garage parking, coffee bar, hiking trail, BBQ area, DVD rental, clubhouse and secluded grounds. The community is pet friendly.
Located at 10 West Minnezona Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85013, convenience is at the heart of the community. It is next to METRO light rail and has canal access too. Local stores and amenities are all around and the Uptown location means you will never have to travel far to find what you’re looking for.
- St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center (1.52 mi)209 reviews
- OASIS Hospital (5.51 mi)32 reviews
- 174 reviews
- Babymoon Inn Birth Center (1.24 mi)39 reviews
- Abrazo Central Campus (2.19 mi)100 reviews
- Brophy College Preparatory (0.13 mi)5 reviews
- Valley Lutheran High School (0.77 mi)3 reviews
- Khalsa Montessori School (1.91 mi)6 reviews
- Xavier College Preparatory (0.38 mi)8 reviews
- All Saints' Episcopal Day School (1.8 mi)3 reviews